s i l e n c e of the abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome!
welcome to silence of the abyss, a sci-fi animanga roleplay. we are set in the year 2070, just five years after the zhuic invasion on earth. we welcome you to chronos vii, a planet far from the solar system which we once called home, filled with beautiful creatures and intelligent life. while their world may seem similar to ours, there are differences everywhere, from the giant trees holding the onzhu to the ice sheets that cover 49% of the planet, home of the iraxu. on this planet you will find that which you least expect. you may find adventure, you may find romance, you may even find yourself in a tight situation. it all depends on what you find within the silence of the abyss.
Rulers!
ADMINISTRATOR
the creator of both sota and the mother site, space adventures, kyuu is one hell of an admin. she can keep a 'calm' attitude in just about any situation, though she's secretly laughing on the other side of the screen. what? if the situation amuses her, she'll laugh, even if she's getting screamed at by a member. she has a tendency to procrastinate, but reminding her will kick her into gear. she's relatively easy to get along with, and she'll try to make your experience here a good one.

ADMINISTRATOR
this girl has been with the creator from the start. not only do they live in the same state, but they met on one hell of a forum. she was a mod on space adventures and has now climbed the ladder up to administrator for sota. she's full of ideas, so she's a go-to person when kyuu can't think of anything. she also likes to talk in neon green with her caps lock on, so don't be afraid when you first enter the chatbox. she's easy to get along with, though she, too, has a tendency to procrastinate. well, what good staff member doesn't? hehe.

ADMINISTRATOR
well, it's safe to say all the staff members know each other from another site. this one lives in canada, unlike the others who live in america, and is always a joy to be around. her favorite character just so happens to be lemongrab, and anyone else would simply be UNACCEPTABLE! ONE MILLION YEARS DUNGEON. ahem. she likes her ohnzu with their cute little wings and their bee-like ways. she isn't biased. no, not at all.
Weather!

SUMMER, 2070 -- YEAR ONE
it's summer on chronos vii, also known as the hottest six months you will even experience. yes, six months. it's the longest season on chronos vii, and it can reach temperatures up to 170°F during the day. it is advised that no one leaves their homes until dusk, when the temperatures drops back down to the 90's. to those who have lived in the heat of chronos vii, that is pretty cold for the summer. expect intense heat and harsh sunlight during the day. heavy thunderstorms and lightning storms may appear from time to time. do not go outside during these storms as the rain will be boiling hot to the touch. to those who are living in the polar icecaps, you will be seeing some melting ice and snow. do not fret, however, as the temperature is only going to reach 40°F, allowing for the wildlife to thrive for the next few months.
Spotlight!

MALE OF THE MONTH
Quisque faucibus accumsan quam et venenatis. Etiam quis blandit felis. In egestas odio in lectus pellentesque porta. Donec ac nulla a urna dictum ultricies. Cras gravida augue at felis consectetur, a pharetra dolor congue. Donec nec orci in enim tristique congue. Maecenas sit amet libero id leo imperdiet scelerisque sit amet a quam.

FEMALE OF THE MONTH
Quisque faucibus accumsan quam et venenatis. Etiam quis blandit felis. In egestas odio in lectus pellentesque porta. Donec ac nulla a urna dictum ultricies. Cras gravida augue at felis consectetur, a pharetra dolor congue. Donec nec orci in enim tristique congue. Maecenas sit amet libero id leo imperdiet scelerisque sit amet a quam.

MEMBER OF THE MONTH

COUPLE OF THE MONTH
Affiliates!
Credits!
silence of the abyss was created by KYUU with the aid of SNIGGER. the basic skin was found on HITSKINS and edited by KYUU. all characters, sub-plots, and posts belong to the MEMBERS OF SOTA. please do not steal.

The Kittens

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CreepyKitten

CreepyKitten

The Kittens Empty
PostSubject: The Kittens   The Kittens I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:28 pm

CHARACTERS
A list of my characters. Clicking on their names takes you to their original biography.
DESTACHII
AYAKO
LARS

PLOTS
Everyone likes plots. I like to attempt to keep up with mine and stuff so yeah. This is where you'll find a vague description of any plot I might find my characters in. This will be repeated in the characters only section of the tracker.

Circus Nurse - Lars

THREADS
Where you'll find my latest and most active threads. The character(s) I'm using in said threads will be listed beside the thread name/link, as well as if it is active or dead.
Introducing Another Character w/ Ramboneil - Ayako

ART
This is where I'll post art of my characters that I've drawn or that others have drawn for me. If you ask me nicely I might do some for you and your own tracker! ;D

Last edited by CreepyKitten on Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CreepyKitten

CreepyKitten

The Kittens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kittens   The Kittens I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 12:57 am

RAIN
Destachii Sedmikraska
The Kittens 33f7sx10
Picture by Lucid!
female • onzhu • 11 years old • heterosexual

•severe case of MPD (multiple personality disorder). cause of said disease is unknown
•alternates known at this point:

•Snow/Snihanziv

(red = hostile, blue = friendly, green = neutral, orange = other; • = active, ○ = inactive/sleeping)
Back to top Go down
CreepyKitten

CreepyKitten

The Kittens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kittens   The Kittens I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:09 pm

AYAKO
Ayako Hitomide
The Kittens Kagero10
female • ilet • 17 years old • heterosexual

Back to top Go down
CreepyKitten

CreepyKitten

The Kittens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kittens   The Kittens I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:06 am

LARS
Lars

male • ilet • 23 years old • bisexual
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Kittens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kittens   The Kittens I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kittens
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
s i l e n c e of the abyss :: CHARACTERS :: TRACKERS-