s i l e n c e of the abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome!
welcome to silence of the abyss, a sci-fi animanga roleplay. we are set in the year 2070, just five years after the zhuic invasion on earth. we welcome you to chronos vii, a planet far from the solar system which we once called home, filled with beautiful creatures and intelligent life. while their world may seem similar to ours, there are differences everywhere, from the giant trees holding the onzhu to the ice sheets that cover 49% of the planet, home of the iraxu. on this planet you will find that which you least expect. you may find adventure, you may find romance, you may even find yourself in a tight situation. it all depends on what you find within the silence of the abyss.
Rulers!
ADMINISTRATOR
the creator of both sota and the mother site, space adventures, kyuu is one hell of an admin. she can keep a 'calm' attitude in just about any situation, though she's secretly laughing on the other side of the screen. what? if the situation amuses her, she'll laugh, even if she's getting screamed at by a member. she has a tendency to procrastinate, but reminding her will kick her into gear. she's relatively easy to get along with, and she'll try to make your experience here a good one.

ADMINISTRATOR
this girl has been with the creator from the start. not only do they live in the same state, but they met on one hell of a forum. she was a mod on space adventures and has now climbed the ladder up to administrator for sota. she's full of ideas, so she's a go-to person when kyuu can't think of anything. she also likes to talk in neon green with her caps lock on, so don't be afraid when you first enter the chatbox. she's easy to get along with, though she, too, has a tendency to procrastinate. well, what good staff member doesn't? hehe.

ADMINISTRATOR
well, it's safe to say all the staff members know each other from another site. this one lives in canada, unlike the others who live in america, and is always a joy to be around. her favorite character just so happens to be lemongrab, and anyone else would simply be UNACCEPTABLE! ONE MILLION YEARS DUNGEON. ahem. she likes her ohnzu with their cute little wings and their bee-like ways. she isn't biased. no, not at all.
Weather!

SUMMER, 2070 -- YEAR ONE
it's summer on chronos vii, also known as the hottest six months you will even experience. yes, six months. it's the longest season on chronos vii, and it can reach temperatures up to 170°F during the day. it is advised that no one leaves their homes until dusk, when the temperatures drops back down to the 90's. to those who have lived in the heat of chronos vii, that is pretty cold for the summer. expect intense heat and harsh sunlight during the day. heavy thunderstorms and lightning storms may appear from time to time. do not go outside during these storms as the rain will be boiling hot to the touch. to those who are living in the polar icecaps, you will be seeing some melting ice and snow. do not fret, however, as the temperature is only going to reach 40°F, allowing for the wildlife to thrive for the next few months.
Spotlight!

MALE OF THE MONTH
Quisque faucibus accumsan quam et venenatis. Etiam quis blandit felis. In egestas odio in lectus pellentesque porta. Donec ac nulla a urna dictum ultricies. Cras gravida augue at felis consectetur, a pharetra dolor congue. Donec nec orci in enim tristique congue. Maecenas sit amet libero id leo imperdiet scelerisque sit amet a quam.

FEMALE OF THE MONTH
Quisque faucibus accumsan quam et venenatis. Etiam quis blandit felis. In egestas odio in lectus pellentesque porta. Donec ac nulla a urna dictum ultricies. Cras gravida augue at felis consectetur, a pharetra dolor congue. Donec nec orci in enim tristique congue. Maecenas sit amet libero id leo imperdiet scelerisque sit amet a quam.

MEMBER OF THE MONTH

COUPLE OF THE MONTH
Affiliates!
Credits!
silence of the abyss was created by KYUU with the aid of SNIGGER. the basic skin was found on HITSKINS and edited by KYUU. all characters, sub-plots, and posts belong to the MEMBERS OF SOTA. please do not steal.

Dem mathematical phenomenon

Go down 
+4
Trubba
( KYUU )
cronotronik
MAGICAL GIRL META
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
cronotronik

cronotronik

Dem mathematical phenomenon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dem mathematical phenomenon   Dem mathematical phenomenon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 10:49 pm

nah because there is no right or wrong to that and there is to math
Back to top Go down
MAGICAL GIRL META

MAGICAL GIRL META

PostSubject: Re: Dem mathematical phenomenon   Dem mathematical phenomenon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 2:19 pm

It's not about the principles though... λ could easily be the symbol for 1 and φ be the symbol for 2. So there's not really a right and a wrong about math symbols, either.

λ + λ = φ would be the exact same as 1 + 1 = 2, just in a different language. So why does every use a uniform number system but not a uniform letter system?

IDK what else to write about. XI Anyone have any questions about the universe? :B
Back to top Go down
Lucid

PostSubject: Re: Dem mathematical phenomenon   Dem mathematical phenomenon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 3:10 pm

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Back to top Go down
MAGICAL GIRL META

MAGICAL GIRL META

PostSubject: Re: Dem mathematical phenomenon   Dem mathematical phenomenon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 4:11 pm

About 700 pounds of wood per shelter.
Back to top Go down
cronotronik

cronotronik

PostSubject: Re: Dem mathematical phenomenon   Dem mathematical phenomenon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 7:59 pm

i dont know rook you know im a fucking idiot so u__u'''''''

why do kids loe the taste of cinnamon toast crunch
Back to top Go down
MAGICAL GIRL META

MAGICAL GIRL META

PostSubject: Re: Dem mathematical phenomenon   Dem mathematical phenomenon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 12:55 am

Because the brain has a natural craving of sugar. Young children are far more driven by instinct than matured people. That's also the reason why children are so goddamn selfish: because their brain puts themselves before everyone else. So, children will often do anything to nom sugary stuff because their brain just always wants moar of it.

lol @ you two for thinking stupid questions were beyond me. >:D
Back to top Go down
Lucid

PostSubject: Re: Dem mathematical phenomenon   Dem mathematical phenomenon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:22 am

Can a match box?
Back to top Go down
MAGICAL GIRL META

MAGICAL GIRL META

PostSubject: Re: Dem mathematical phenomenon   Dem mathematical phenomenon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 12:01 pm

No, but a tin can.
Back to top Go down
Lucid

PostSubject: Re: Dem mathematical phenomenon   Dem mathematical phenomenon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 1:33 pm

<3

That made my day.
Back to top Go down
MAGICAL GIRL META

MAGICAL GIRL META

PostSubject: Re: Dem mathematical phenomenon   Dem mathematical phenomenon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 2:12 pm

I can tune a fiddle, but I can't tuna fish.
Back to top Go down
cronotronik

cronotronik

PostSubject: Re: Dem mathematical phenomenon   Dem mathematical phenomenon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:40 pm

rook what numer am i thinking of
Back to top Go down
MAGICAL GIRL META

MAGICAL GIRL META

PostSubject: Re: Dem mathematical phenomenon   Dem mathematical phenomenon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:01 pm

You're not thinking of any number.
Back to top Go down
cronotronik

cronotronik

PostSubject: Re: Dem mathematical phenomenon   Dem mathematical phenomenon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 10:26 pm

wrong it was 22
Back to top Go down
MAGICAL GIRL META

MAGICAL GIRL META

PostSubject: Re: Dem mathematical phenomenon   Dem mathematical phenomenon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 11:53 pm

BULL! *dismisses Kiwi*

Another scientific rambling: All elements at regular pressures will freeze solid if they get cold enough and melt or evaporate when they get hot enough... except for one. Helium will never, ever, ever transform into a solid state at normal pressures, even at the temperature of absolute zero, where every atom stops moving entirely. Instead it's a strange liquid that "creeps" around the walls and ceiling of its container. It only becomes a solid when the pressure around the helium is increased to that of 100 megapascals, and only if the temperature is at or right around absolute zero. Normal atmospheric pressure is .1 megapascal, and one pascal is the same as a Newton of force per square meter, so 100 megapascals is 100,000,000 Newtons of force for every square meter. For you people who don't know the metric system, that's about 440,000,000 pounds of force being applied constantly, endlessly, which would probably crush a barge into a block of iron the size of a rubiks cube, if that big.

Helium is tuff.
Back to top Go down
Lucid

PostSubject: Re: Dem mathematical phenomenon   Dem mathematical phenomenon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 5:07 pm

What would happen if everyone in the world flushed their toilets at the same exact time?
Back to top Go down
MAGICAL GIRL META

MAGICAL GIRL META

PostSubject: Re: Dem mathematical phenomenon   Dem mathematical phenomenon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 6:31 pm

Nothing really... No flooding, no careening into the sun, etc.

Flushing doesn't even put 2 gallons underground, whereas the average shower puts more than 20. Tons and tons of people take showers around the same time every morning, so sewer lines are built to withstand that plus a lot more, just in case. So everybody flushing really wouldn't do anything.
Back to top Go down
cronotronik

cronotronik

PostSubject: Re: Dem mathematical phenomenon   Dem mathematical phenomenon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 6:50 pm

Rook can you tell me why hospitals are so fucking shitty and why i want to burn the world i hate everything. $70,000 out of pocket fml fml :,)
Back to top Go down
MAGICAL GIRL META

MAGICAL GIRL META

PostSubject: Re: Dem mathematical phenomenon   Dem mathematical phenomenon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:03 pm

Hospitals are "fucking shitty" because all the companies that build their equipment are shitty and overprice the absolute crap out of absolutely everything. And on top of that, hospitals want to make money, too.

I can't tell you why you hate everything, but I can suggest releasing that hate and stress without burning the world. :B Learn tae kwon do and beat up dummies and pretend the dummies are hospitals? XI

Dafuq happened though? 70k is a lot of moneys...

Back to top Go down
cronotronik

cronotronik

PostSubject: Re: Dem mathematical phenomenon   Dem mathematical phenomenon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 9:20 pm

i want to nuke everything. hatred.

nothing happened but 70k is how much itd cost for something TO happen for me and i've been fricken running around and around this process of doctors and surgeons and everything for years now and insurance finally came out and said they wouldn't pay. before this they were saying "we won't tell you until after its done" which isn't kosher so yeah yeah eyYEAHYEAh *giant middle finger!1*
Back to top Go down
MAGICAL GIRL META

MAGICAL GIRL META

PostSubject: Re: Dem mathematical phenomenon   Dem mathematical phenomenon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 11:21 pm

I don't completely understand what's going on, but you're like... way too stressed out here. :B Relax and do something enjoyable and take that crap off your mind.
Back to top Go down
cronotronik

cronotronik

PostSubject: Re: Dem mathematical phenomenon   Dem mathematical phenomenon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 1:59 pm

nothing is enjoyable >;0
i hate how i have fridays off and everyone else is at school.
im sick too..
Back to top Go down
MAGICAL GIRL META

MAGICAL GIRL META

PostSubject: Re: Dem mathematical phenomenon   Dem mathematical phenomenon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 12:49 am

On Friday and Wednesday I don't have any classes after 12:20 pm.

You enjoy drawing, right? XI Draw stuff all day erryday.
Back to top Go down
cronotronik

cronotronik

PostSubject: Re: Dem mathematical phenomenon   Dem mathematical phenomenon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:54 pm

not really. i want to stop drawing once i find something else to justify my existence :B
i have a four day weekend~
Back to top Go down
MAGICAL GIRL META

MAGICAL GIRL META

PostSubject: Re: Dem mathematical phenomenon   Dem mathematical phenomenon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 3:19 pm

It's not necessary to justify one's existence. All people have a right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, and thus none of those need justification. u_u

To keep this thread on topic...

Another phenomenon: What color is a mirror? ;D

Long story short, it's green.

And contrary to popular belief, DECIMATE does not mean OBLITERATE.

Decimate actually uses the exact same prefix as decimeter, which is one tenth of a meter. So, deci actually means to take one tenth from. So if I have a deck of ten cards, and you bitchslap one card out of my hand, then congrats, you dun' decimated my deck because I have 9/10 of what I started out with. XI
Back to top Go down
cronotronik

cronotronik

PostSubject: Re: Dem mathematical phenomenon   Dem mathematical phenomenon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 11:47 pm

THIS JUST IN***
Member is really cute irl she needs to take more pics

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dem mathematical phenomenon   Dem mathematical phenomenon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dem mathematical phenomenon
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
s i l e n c e of the abyss :: GENERAL :: CHIT CHAT-
Jump to: